The Soennecken Group is the leading German association of midsized dealers and resellers of the Office equipment sector and associated activities. The total revenues of the Soennecken Group in 2017 were approx. 596 Million Euros (net of Taxes). The cooperative was founded in 1926 with headquarters in hilly Overath, Germany.
Today approximately 500 Dealers with some 1.000 locations take part in the four core business segments i.e. Retail, Catalogue Trade, Print and Copy and Computer equipment; direct sales and newer concepts are being piloted as well.
Members can choose from a large portfolio of over 1.000 branded companies as well as the own exclusive brand Soennecken. Comprehensive services in Marketing, General Counsel, Finance and Logistics complement the services portfolio.
Since 2012, the CIS Commerce Internet Services GmbH located in Essen belongs to Soennecken eG. Soennecken commissioned it, to develop and build multiple projects. To name a few, there is the E-Procurement-System SoProcure and the online Shop technical platform SoCommerce. Both Solutions are deployed among the dealers with great success.
Latest posts from Soennecken
- Change of Head in the Soennecken Business Unit Printing + Copying
- Exhibiting and exchange with sales professionals at the third New Assortments event (Musterevent) of the Soennecken eG
- “OFFICE inspiration” – Soennecken main catalogue ready for 2019 with strong assortment extension
- Supplier’s day: Soennecken continues on its expansion course
- Opening of the Soennecken-WorkLab: Invitation to reinvent the office work